Monday 14 October 2013

Introduction

Just a simple introduction from me...:)
My name is Adriani Yulia Purwaningrum, but all my beloved family and friends call me Arum.
An ordinary girl that loves reading so much...especially mangas and novels...xD
still studying in English Department Semarang State University, in the fifth semester.
I like writing. I write anything based on my imagination. for me, writing is fun...:)
Music is my eternal buddy. no matter what happen to me, music is the one and only that can calm me down.
I am a part of Cassiopeia family, always support DBSK, always keep the faith.
I love CNBlue's music, One OK Rock, L~arc~en~Ciel, Avril Lavigne, Boyce Avenue, and many more.
This quote i love so much:
"Do what I love, and love what I do"
do the best and be the best!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment